Thursday, April 26, 2007
- Name: CPRR Discussion Group
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- ... Port Huron ...
- UPRR employee in Utah, Thomas B. Morris
- Robert Louis Stevenson in 1879
- Pacific Railroad Surveys
- Posters recruiting Chinese for Railroad
- High Sierras
- Where Was Strowbridge?
- Two engines at the Omaha museum
- Question: Negative impacts on Utah
- Cram's 1897 Standard Railway Atlas
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
SEARCH both the CPRR Museum and its CPRR Discussion Group:
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.