Tuesday, January 29, 2013
- Name: CPRR Discussion Group
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- Locomotive postcard
- New Book about Eadweard Muybridge and Leland Stanf...
- Why was the transcontinental railroad built?
- Travel Clock
- Define railroad "switch" and "siding"
- Chinese Workers Strike, 1867
- Civil War
- Photographs of the Chinese construction workers on...
- The Big Four
- "Driving the workers to the point of exhaustion"
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
SEARCH both the CPRR Museum and its CPRR Discussion Group:
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.