Friday, November 22, 2013
- Name: CPRR Discussion Group
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- J.B. Silvis' Photographer Car
- CPRR Discussion Group
- UPRR shovels, construction equipment and supplies
- Railroad Photography Safety
- How many worker deaths occurred during the constru...
- First passenger train after the Transcontinental R...
- Rail stabilizer?
- 19th Century Chinese Immigrant Food
- Homework questions
- Final Spike Question - turn around
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
SEARCH both the CPRR Museum and its CPRR Discussion Group:
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.