Monday, September 18, 2006
- Name: CPRR Discussion Group
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- Leases and transport records
- CPRR Assistant Engineer Alonzo Russell Guppy
- Train Wreck Question
- Huntington Locomotive [URO]
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company (Texas), 1856
- CP Spike from Sacramento
- How many workers?
- Re: Parochial control of historical railroad data
- Transcontinental Travel, 1880's
- Government Bond Payments to the CPRR
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
SEARCH both the CPRR Museum and its CPRR Discussion Group:
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.