Monday, April 29, 2013
- Name: CPRR Discussion Group
Discussion Group – Central Pacific Railroad Photographic History Museum
- Identify manufacturer of modern CF&I rail
- What were the benefits and drawbacks of the railro...
- Who did the CPRR get to be their main group of wor...
- Exact location where the Golden Spike was driven -...
- Emigrant Gap depot closure date?
- Train trip from Philadelphia to San Francisco in 1...
- CPRR lawyer, John Henry Lucas, Elko, Nevada
- Golden Spike Hotel
- Southern Pacific Locomotive #2584
- The connection between the transcontinental rail r...
A log of messages discussing transcontinental railroad history and photography. Opinions are those of each person posting. PRIVACY.
SEARCH both the CPRR Museum and its CPRR Discussion Group:
To find replies, look for both comments linked to the original message and also for later messages.